Authorization Transfer Code or EPP Code?
If you wish to transfer your .com, .net, .biz, .us, .org or .info domain to our service, you'll first need to contact the current registrar and request the domain's Authorization Code from them respectively.
Dont' forget to unlock your domain as well while you are logged into your registrar.
An authorization code is usually a 6- to 16-character code assigned by the current registrar.
Below are some tips on how/where to retrieve your EPP code from other registrars, in alphabetical order:
1. See "Basic Settings" section, click "Domains"
2. Select the check box next to the name you want to transfer, and click "Info".
3. The "Auth code" displays in last row.
4. To unlock your domain, select domain, and click "Transfers" button.
For this registrar, Auth Code is simply your domain management password.
Email technical support at firstname.lastname@example.org from domain's administrative contact email address requesting domain's Authorization Code.
Send a transfer request via an online support ticket initiated at http://aitdomains.com/tickets.htm. Request that they send domain's Authorization Code.
Email registration support at email@example.com from domain's Administrative email address requesting a domain's Authorization Code.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org from domain's ?Admin? contact. If reseller is listed as ?Admin? contact, call or email reseller and ask for your domain's Authorization Code (Auth Code).
1. Login to Control Panel at http://manage.directi.com/customer
2. Go to Domains » Search » Domain Registration Search, and search for domain name that you wish to transfer away.
3. In the Orders List View that appears, click on the Domain Name.
4. On the next page you would find the "Domain Transfer Secret" which is what Directi calls the Authorization Code.
Login into account at https://secure.directnic.com/myaccount/. Submit a Trouble Ticket requesting domain's Authinfo code. Authorization code is usually first three letters of a domain and the domain id (available by searching for your domain at Registry operator's whois site).
Create a support ticket at http://manage.domainmonger.com/contactus.html requesting your domain's Authorization Code (Auth Code).
1. Log into your account at http://www.dotster.com.
2. From the Quick List, click on the Domain Name you wish to transfer
3. Scroll down to bottom of Domain Detail Page, click "Request Transfer Authorization Code" link to obtain the Auth code. It will be sent to domain's administrative contact email address within minutes.
EnCirca requires registrants to set the auth code themselves. To set an auth code, simply login to your account at https://www.encirca.biz/myaccount/ and modify the domain by selecting the 'modify domain'. Enter your desired auth code into "Authorization Info" box, select 'continue' and then 'commit' to save your changes.
1. Login to eNom account at http://www.enom.com/Login.asp
2. Choose menu option DOMAINS, my domains
3. Click on the link for specific domain name that you wish to work with which brings up the domain control panel.
4. On domain control panel, scroll down to UTILITIES, click » Contact/WhoIs Information option.
5. At the bottom of the contact info page you will see the domain name authorization key.
If you do not have a direct eNom account, contact your reseller to obtain a domain's Authorization Code. If reseller's name is unknown, go to the eNom "help" page at http://www.enom.com/help/ and enter your domain name in the "Reseller Information Retrieval Tool."
1. Login to the GoDaddy control panel and view your domain names.
2. Locate your domain name in the list and click on it.
3. The right side of the screen will display "Auth Info Code: (sent by email)". Click Send Email.
4. A new screen appears. Click Send Email again.
5. GoDaddy will send the transfer authorization code to your e-mail address. Please save it until you're asked to enter it on our order form.
1. Log in at http://www.joker.com.
2. Browse to the service zone for a domain.
3. Request "AUTH-ID"
Email email@example.com with Domain Name, Registry Key, and request Auth code. Authorization Code will be sent to ?Admin? email contact.
Transfer Auth Code is your Names4Ever.com account password.
1. Log into account at http://www.namesdirect.com/manage/.
2. In the Quick List, click on the domain name you wish to transfer.
3. Scroll down and click "Request Transfer Authorization Code" link near page bottom to obtain domain's Auth code. It will be emailed directly to domain's administrative email address.
Send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org from the domain owner's email address as it appears in their records (consult Whois). In the request, list your domain names and ask that your authorization codes be sent.
Please contact NameSecure Customer Service with a list of your domain names requesting they provide your domain authorization codes.
1. Log into account at http://www.namezero.com/login.php.
2. Click on the Domain Name you wish to transfer.
3. On Domain Detail page, scroll down to bottom and click "Request Transfer Authorization Code" to obtain domain's Auth code. It will be e-mailed to the domain's administrative email address on file.
Call Network Solutions 24 hour support line at (888) 642-9675. Request the Authorization Code for a particular domain. They will send authorization code to the domain's ?Admin? contact email address.
Login to your account at http://mydomain.register.com/. Within Account Management, click on a Domain Name to view its details. It's Auth Code is listed on the domain details page.
Login to your account at https://www.stargateinc.com/us/account/login.asp. Click on the link "Get AuthInfo Code."
Tucows Open SRS
Auth code located in account within the Domain Details at http://manage.opensrs.net. Obtain Username and password from reseller.
Request your domain's Authorization Code by sending an email to email@example.com from ?Admin? contact. They will send the Auth Code.