SPAM and Virus Protection
Your spam filter (ASSP) continually works to keep your inbox clear of junk email. For the most part it does a great job, but occasionally junk email will slip through.
When you receive junk email, you may either just delete it, or report it to the spam filter to help improve its performance. The more you report the better your filter will operate.
To report junk email select the message in your inbox, right-click and select "Forward as attachment." If your email software doesn't support "Forward as attachment" simply forward the mail. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org then click send.
1) As long as you have SMTP Authentication set, anyone you email will never have a message blocked.
2) Never reply back to a spammer. Doing so will validate your address authorizing them to spam you.
3) Don't forward spam except to email@example.com, otherwise your filter may whitelist the spam sender.
4) Report spam by forwarding it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6) If good email is being blocked just send the sender an email to clear the block.
7) You'll find a thorough how to use ASSP help page within your cPanel account. Click the "Help" button for details.
Your special email addresses are:
email@example.com - spam report
firstname.lastname@example.org - false-positive report
email@example.com - request to add addresses to the whitelist
firstname.lastname@example.org - request to remove addresses from the whitelist
email@example.com - request to analyze a message
Having difficulties with a setting, or the performance of your filter, please contact your server administrator.